Friends of the Cambria Library
The Friends of the Cambria Library (FOCL) is an all-volunteer non-profit organization created to serve our community’s library and its programs and services. Our primary activity is to raise funds for the Cambria Library and to support the library’s efforts to offer programs and services of benefit to our community. FOCL operates independently from the Cambria Library with mutual recognition that a stable, positive relationship between the two organizations benefits library staff, patrons, and FOCL members.
FOCL Membership is open to all individuals who wish to support FOCL’s mission and purpose. Members participate in the governance of the organization and each member has a vote in duly called regular meetings. FOCL Members may volunteer their time and energy in fundraising activities (primarily book sales) and in program support as they help promote the importance of reading and an enthusiasm for books. By becoming a Member of the Friends of the Cambria Library, you support our community’s library and help guarantee it continues to be a vibrant part of Cambria!
Now accepting Membership Dues for 2023 / 2024
We are currently accepting membership dues for March 2023 to February 2024. Membership renewals and applications are due March 30, 2023.
|$20 per year||$30 per year||$100 per year|
There are multiple ways to join or renew:
Mail or drop-off at the bookstore
- Download the 2022 membership form by clicking the link below.
- Complete the form, including your contact information and membership type.
- Attach your check, payable to Friends of the Cambria Library.
- Mail your completed form and check to Friends of the Cambria Library, 1043 Main Street, Cambria, CA 93428, or drop off your form and check at the FOCL Bookstore inside the Cambria Library. (Membership forms are also available there.)
Pay dues Online
Fill out the form below, including your credit card information. A confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide.
2023/24 FOCL Board
- President: Terry Shue
- Vice President: Judy Butler | Publicity
- Vice President: Barbara MacDonough | Bookstore
- Secretary: Nancy Butz
- Treasurer: Marvin Corne
- Parliamentarian: Joy Lee
- Member-at-Large: Barbara Buchanan
- Member-at-Large: Valerie Ratto I Programs